Lodge a Service Request - change your address, deregister your pet, report maintenance issues or problems, and many more, or simply provide a compliment.
Register for access to more functions, including having your receipts in your name.
Internet Explorer users, ensure you are in "Compatibility View" mode.
Make a Payment (MasterCard, VISA):
·  Rates/Water accounts
·  Renewals (Animals, Licenses, etc.)
·  Fines, Debtor Invoices, Bookings
Lodge a request for Certificates from a number of certificate types (i.e. Rates Search, Building Records Search, etc.).
Book a Park for Weddings from a range of council parks and facilities across the region.
View your Accounts with Council.
The accounts displayed include those with outstanding balances.
Search for impounded Animals, Goods, and Vehicles.
Your missing pet, lost goods, or missing vehicle may be in one of our impoundment sites.
View your Property Assessment details.
This includes property valuations and rates payments history.
After completing the Eligibility Quiz lodge a Community Grant Program application.
If you have a new dog register here.